Friday, June 21, 2013

What a great day for Bubba Ride

So today I reconnected with a previous sponsor Infinit Nutrition.  If you don't know this product or have wondered whether your nutrition is correct, these guys have a solution for you with Cistom Blends to meet your specific body weight, sweat loss, mineral needs and event specificity.

I spoke briefly with the "Chief powder maker" Michael Folan and mentioned that while on the mend i had not asked for their support while I was nursing my knee.  Now that I'm feeling better and taking on the Bubba Ride, Michael didn't even bat an eye and continued his support of my events.  I've been an Infinit fan and user of their product for almost 5 years now.

So Infinit is our official Nutritional sponsor for this awesome endeavor and I am super grateful!!  I feel less worried now in the world of self supported ultra endurance sports with their products.

Thanks INFINIT NUTRITION

No comments:

Post a Comment